Following an idea on a german X-wing forum I designed a tuckbox that is not only meant to hold your sleeved damage deck, but also acts as an in-game dispenser box that stops your cards from sliding from the pile. Just turn the upper flap the whole way around and put it on the table. Because I got some really great feedback for the X-Wing version of this box, I thought why not make a version for the morale deck from Runewars? There you go! If you’re in desperate need of a standard tuckbox, feel free to bother me. But give this one a try, it’s really cool and easy to build!
- Print dispenser box only, ignore the other print .
- Cut all solid lines and fold all dashed lines (including the not dashed line on the big flap where a subtle note tells you to do so).
- Build the main box first.
- Put damage deck inside.
- Glue lower part of the flap to the bottom of the box.
- Glue the upper lid of the big flap. Make sure to close the flap before glueing to get a nice fit.
- Enjoy your new dispenser box.
In addition you may refer to these pictures of the X-Wing version, sorry for being lazy, I figured I’d better spend my free time designing than taking the same photos again simply with a different box:
All Runewars files are ready for localization!